Konnichiwa~ 大家好。。
Well.. it's being a long time never coming bek to here..
the reason why I'm doing this bcuz. I had make my new blog
by using MSN Space. I prefer there much more than here.
I'm not satisfy with this blog.. it's looks sux..I dont know what shall add in here..
MSN Space i much more easy to use, can be said that it's user friendly.
I made my spce much more to chinese version and here is English.
Last Nite i went to the Summer 8 Concert, Wow.. it's cool and lotsa of ppl's.
I almost become pancake. It's about 80k ppls in this open air concert..
The most happy moment was i saw Jolin Tsai.. Wow.. she's preey and a very good dancer.
Sexy... I LoVe her.. HAhaa..Dont worry.. I'm not Lesbian..=p
Time fly so fast.. It's August now.. My new semester will started on next month,
but i still have to go bek at least onces a week for my Thesis meeting..
GrrRRrrr... It's nOt Fun at all.. Sianz.. What a BORED Sunday to me...
Well Nothing much to say here.. perhaps like what ppl's said..
"1 leg cant be ride on 2 boats"哈哈。。When I'm bek to this blog,
it gave me a feeling.. Cuz i only share this with my Gunboundz Manis Frens..
Hehe.. Sorry for not update it for long.. I think no One will drop by and look at it.
That's why i also Malas to update it.. Sorry le Sayang.. I miss the day playing gunbound
with Manis Clan's member.. very fun and Siok... and I miss my Ragnarok Online as well..
*Sob Sob*.. too bad I cant spend too much time on this games...
Cos the coming new Semester is my Final year..
I gonna concerntrate on my studies.. or else dont know when i able to graduate.
So malu laaa..
That's all Folk~ Jya ne.. Drama time~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home