☀Foot prints in my heart♥
I just dont understand why...
Why god always letting someone leaving footprints in my heart..
I dont know it is good or bad...
After YL's case, i was concerntrating on my job...
I already able to manage my feeling without thinking of him..
But, lately here comes another guy.. which is KK... (・ω・)
Both of us currently having good communication such as IM, SMS~ ing
as well as meet up most of the time at office.
To be honest, both of us are attached. He knows that i attached too..
Feelings is hard to control...Recently, he told me that he miss me...
at the begining, i thought he was just joking around... after sometimes,
i feel that he care about me, i dont know how sincere he was or just fooling around...
Now, i felt that i was falling into his trap.. I will start to miss him during and out of office.
Today, he asked me go lunch with him,
Well, i picked him up at office... and we goto SOHO at town.
This is the 2nd outing we been together.
First date was on 30/7/08 and today...
We having great time at there...
I dont know why he dont mind to share his food with me...
actually i seldom share food with people that i just know....
but however, he used my utenstil . (。・_・。)
I dont understand why god want to arrange this fate for me..
I really wish that i never meet him...
As i will left my current company in 14days..
I knew that i will surely miss all the people at there..
I hate this feeeling.... I dont like the feeling of Missing....
God please... please help me save from this trap...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home